top of page
Hope Lutheran Church came into being from the merger of two congregations. In 1977, Trinity Evangelical Lutheran Church and Salem Evangelical Lutheran Church decided to join together and become one. They found a new location and built the buildings we have today naming the merged congregation HOPE.
Note that Salem's 1914 cornerstone is in the German language.
All that is left at the site for Salem church is this cemetery sign on Wolf Creek Road along with the cemetery, Hubbard Lake.
This is the vacant Trinity church building on Spruce Road, Osseneke.
bottom of page